EXIT 9 Investigations: Series 1 – Christopher Thompkins PART II: (Follow The Clues)
Initially, Harris County Sheriff Mike Jolley oversaw the investigation; the Harris County Sheriff’s Office concluded that Christoper walked off the job site on his own accord. The G.B.I. (Georgia Bureau of Investigation) has assisted in the case of Christopher Thompkins since Christopher’s family and the National Joshua Generation Empowerment Movement requested Sheriff Jolley to turn over the matter.
EXIT 9I examined the details of Christopher’s case; we assembled an outline and investigative map to showcase the crime scene. Also included are questions to be posed regarding the day Christopher went missing.
Listed below are bodies of water close to the crime scene.
Cunningham Lake: 5,011 ft.
Faulkner Lake: 4,322 ft.
Jenkins Lake: 5,274 ft.
Those are the three most significant bodies of water located near where Christopher went missing; the remaining are reservoirs, ponds, streams, creeks, and watering holes. Have these spots been checked by professional dive crews?
Christopher’s missing shoe was found 3,777 ft on the other side of the property he initially was last seen at.
The fence line separates an open field from the highway. On the other side of the open field is a dense area of trees.
The bird’s-eye view shows the correlation of the fence line, the open field, and the dense trees.
Two separate viewpoints of the highway where Christopher went missing.
There are multiple theories of how a wild animal or “creature” could’ve snatched Christopher without his co-workers noticing. This would be nearly impossible, given the openness of the area, and the volume of traffic both Mehaffey Road and Manchester Highway encounter on a daily basis. Was a trail of blood located? We would assume no since it was not listed in the initial findings. This should eliminate the wild animal theory.
EXIT 9I requested that a retired F.B.I. Agent take a look at the summary of the evidence provided. They presented a list of questions/checklist that would be explored in an official investigation.
- Christopher’s email address (Did he have contact with someone through an online chatroom or the dark web?)
- Christopher’s religion.
- Christopher’s school connections (former students, friends)
- Christopher’s sexuality (was he Straight, Bisexual, or Homosexual)
- Christopher’s history of drug use and/or mental illness.
- Christopher’s hobbies outside of work.
- Christopher’s availability during the time period before he went missing. Did he attend any concerts, bars, or public places days before the disappearance?
- Christopher’s vocal loudness (Was he soft-spoken or a loud presence?)
- Christopher’s relationship with his employer and fellow employees.
Abduction or foul play was their conclusion.
Christopher left his house for work at 8:10 am. He wasn’t reported missing until 1 pm. This leaves a 4-5 hour window for the abduction or foul play to take place. The body could’ve been disposed at any of the surrounding bodies of water or dense woodlands.
This is an official EXIT 9 investigation.
– Press Graye